Single-level Country House Plan with Front and Rear Porches
About This Plan
- Enjoy the surrounding landscape from the 7'-deep front and rear porches included in this single-level Country house plan.
- A wide entryway welcomes you inside where you'll find the bedrooms on either side of the foyer. To the right, the master bedroom includes frontal views, two closets, and a 4-fixture bath.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, to the left, share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- The great room seamlessly connects with the dining area and kitchen, and a peninsula-style eating bar provides a casual space to share meals with family.
- The double garage extends from the right side of the home and leads into to the kitchen to help unload groceries.
- This Metal House Plan was designed with a Pre-Engineered Metal Building (PEMB) in mind. A PEMB is the most commonly used structure when building a barndominium. A PEMB can be engineered, fabricated and shipped to any location in the world and generally can be installed in a much shorter time than a traditionally framed home. Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings get a project in the dry very quickly and allow for interior build-outs to be convenient, not having to support roof loads.
- This metal house plan is available with 2x6 exterior framing by selecting it the Options menu.
- Related Plan: Remove the garage with house plan 777000MTL.
Wall Framing Section
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 800 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 400 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Metal
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12