Single-Story 3-Bedroom French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- This thoughtful 3-bedroom Acadian style home plan features a clapboard exterior with board-and-batten accents, covered front porch, and 2-car garage with an enclosed storage area.
- Inside, an open-concept living room and dining area allow for maximum design creativity.
- The wraparound kitchen features a breakfast bar for casual meals and a convenient walk-in pantry.
- Through French doors off the living area, you’ll find a private study.
- On one side of the home, a spacious master suite welcomes you with its generously sized walk-in closet and 5-piece bath.
- On the opposite side, two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Enjoy your morning coffee or a backyard barbecue on the large covered back porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,056 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,056 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 323 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 76' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick