Single Story Living with Optional Elevation
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This beauty is dressed in subtle elegance with a country vibe. There is a gas fireplace in the great room with French doors that lead out onto the rear covered porch.
- The kitchen is loaded with double ovens, island cook top, huge walk-in pantry, built-in china cabinet and a great snack bar.
- The master suite has his and her closets, a separate shower and whirlpool tub and toilet compartment for privacy.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have walk-in closets and share a full bath. Bedroom 4 could be used as a home office or anything you need extra space for.
- A spacious 2 car garage has an enclosed storage area.
Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 2575DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,380 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 504 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 870 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 647 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss