Single Story Modern Farmhouse Plan with 3-Bedrooms Under 2000 Sq.Ft.
About This Plan
- This New American house plan boasts gable roofs, board and batten siding, a shed dormer and a modern, metal roof. The natural wood tones on the garage door combine beautifully with the white siding and dark window sashes.
- Inside, a spacious, open layout provides a comfortable space for family and friends to gather. The vaulted ceiling in the combined great room and dining room offers a feeling of grandeur and the fireplace lends warmth and character. Sliding doors by the dining room take you to an open patio.
- A large island gives you space for casual seating and prep space and the back covered porch encourages outdoor living.
- The master suite also includes a vaulted ceiling, as well as a large bathroom with a separate tub and shower, dual sinks and a toilet room.
- Two nearly identical bedrooms sit towards the front of the home and share a hall bathroom. A mudroom transitions you from the home to the area is attached to the 2-car garage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 61715AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,959 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,959 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss