Single Story Modern House Plan with a Sloping Shed Roof
About This Plan
- This stylish, shed roof design gives you a fully featured home without the hassle and maintenance concerns of a much larger floor plan. You’ll get everything you need in a one story modern house plan.
- Coming into the home from the front porch, you’ll find yourself at the heart of the living area.
- The dining room and vaulted living room are completely open to each other, which makes for an infinitely configurable furniture layout.
- A fireplace sets the tone for the living room, and sliding doors open up to the back porch. Just past the dining room is the U-shaped kitchen.
- The kitchen layout of the appliances are thoughtfully spaced and there is ample counter space. A corner pantry gives plenty of food storage and a half island connects the kitchen to the dining room.
- On the other leg of this L-shaped home are both of the bedrooms as well as both of the bathrooms.
- The primary bedroom is privately located all the way at the front of the home, away from the noise of the living area. Included is an ensuite bathroom and large closet. Between the two additional bedrooms you’ll find the second full bathroom and the utility room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,199 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,199 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 48' 8"