About This Plan
- This sleek home plan has a lovely arched window and contemporary hip roofline giving it easy street appeal. Once inside, admire the great room corner fireplace and lovely view of the rear grilling porch.
- Three windows in the nearby breakfast room and kitchen combo will give natural light to both areas, while the spacious laundry room just steps away will make household chores less tiresome.
- You'll love the private computer center centrally located near the kitchen and great room. And for the perfect refuge, check out the secluded master suite with plenty of wall space and an elegant nine-foot boxed ceiling.
- The private bathroom has a whirlpool tub nestled between two large walk-in closets, double vanities, and a separate shower making it the perfect refuge.
- The roof is stick and has a 9:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,519 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,519 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 193 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 554 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick