About This Plan
- Prepare meals for the perfect outdoor party on the rear grilling porch of this attractive house plan. When it's time to take your guests inside, serve dessert in your cozy breakfast room or in the dining room with columns on more formal occasions.
- Make your way into the generous great room for conversation or a movie.
- This master suite, located in the corner of this home, will redefine comfort and privacy. Glass blocks, a whirlpool tub, and a huge walk-in closet are just a few of the features found in this master bath.
- The three additional bedrooms should come in handy when company drops in for the night.
- Related Plans: Looking for an alternate layout? See house plan 59811ND (garage on the right).
- Downsize to three bedrooms with house plans 59299ND, 60570ND or and 59650ND (side-entry garages).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,217 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,217 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 25 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 2"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick