Sloping Lot Home Plan with Great Rear-Facing Views
About This Plan
- Enjoy the outdoors with the spacious decking - covered and uncovered - and even enjoy the views from your own hot tub.
- Inside, two-story windows in the great room entice you to enjoy the great outdoor views. With a fireplace as the focal point of the room, your family will enjoy many a cozy fire.
- The first floor ' suite is spacious and has easy access to the hot tub.
- The kitchen is open to the 2-story great room and dining room. Seating is also available at the couner.
- Everyone else sleeps in the lower level complete with family room with fireplace and its own outdoor space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,963 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,044 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 394 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 2"
- Depth: 68' 1"
- Max ridge height: 21' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 929 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N