Sloping Lot Lake Home Plan with 2-car Attached a 2-car Drive-under Garages
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This 2-bed design with a 2-car attached garage plus a 2-car drive-under one makes a great sloping lot lake or mountain home.
- Enter from the 10'-deep front porch into the vaulted space that is open front to back.
- The spacious great room features a fireplace framed by sliding doors that lead to a covered deck. The adjoining kitchen boasts an island and pantry closet/mudroom with a door to the outside steps away.
- Bedrooms lie to either side of the great room. The master bedroom has a pair of doors that open to the screened porch that is connected to both an open deck on the side and a covered deck in back.
- Related Plans: Remove the attached garage with house plan 68902VR and 68777VR (1,560 square feet) and get an alternate version with house plans 68759VR (side-load drive-under garage) and 68521VR (finished basement).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,740 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,740 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 209 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 228 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 580 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,740 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 8"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 5"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 571 sq. ft.
- Count: 2, 3, or 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick