Small House with Giant Family Room
About This Plan
- Small in size, this Acadian house plan has everything you need in a compact footprint.
- The stately brick exterior has a hip roof and decorative shutters plus an arched entry porch.
- Inside, the open floor plan places everything in view of the giant family room with its cozy corner fireplace.
- The master suite is treated to a tray ceiling and a quiet location in the back of the house.
- The two family bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home and share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,498 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick