Small On The Outside, Roomy On The Inside
About This Plan
- The traditional home plan has a charming exterior. What may seem small on the outside will feel quite roomy inside as the great room features tall, vaulted ceilings and a wall of windows/sliding glass door to let in the natural beauty.
- The kitchen has a large island for plenty of workspace and added storage. Near the step-in pantry is an entry bench that is convenient to the utility and main entrances. The utility room is quite spacious with a utility sink and room for a second freezer.
- Down the hall off the great room, there is a bedroom and an owners' suite. The owners' suite has a private dressing area and walk-in closet which connects to a shared bath.
- The home would work great as a primary residence or vacation escape.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12