Small Ranch Lives Large
About This Plan
- In just over 1,600 square feet, you'll enjoy three-bedrooms, an open plan design and curb appeal that is hard to beat.
- The entry draws you forward into the home where you'll find the great room, kitchen and dining area that create the main living area of the home.
- A breakfast bar in the kitchen provides additional seating for guests as mom prepares the evening meal.
- The bedroom suite lies to the right of the home and includes a master bedroom with a step ceiling, on-suite bathroom and walk-in closet. Two additional bathrooms lie to the front of the master with access to the full bath just outside in the hall.
- A three-stall garage with extra storage completes the home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,664 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss