Small Split Level Home Plan
About This Plan
- At just over 1000 square feet of living area, this split level home boasts a level entry with 12 foot ceilings and a generous coat closet.
- Six steps up, the main living area has an open concept floorplan that includes living room, dining room and kitchen with island.
- Two bedrooms are divided by a bathroom complete with soaker tub and independent shower.
- Additional living or recreation space can be added to the unfinished basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 32' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss