Small Two-bedroom Farmhouse Plan with 6'-deep Front Porch
About This Plan
- A large gable (there for aesthetic purposes) is centered over the 6'-deep front porch on this small farmhouse plan and gives it great curb appeal. The board and batten exterior - and standing seam metal roof over the front porch - adds to the farmhouse vibe.
- Step through the double doors and you find yourself in the living area comprising the kitchen, dining and living room with decorative beams open front to back.
- The oversized kitchen has a pantry concealed behind a sliding barn door and an 8' by 3' island with seating on the living room side.
- In addition to the front porch, there is a deeper rear porch (8'6" deep) accessible from the kitchen with the kitchen sink looking out across it.
- On the left, the bedrooms are split by the two bathrooms and laundry room giving you as much privacy as can be afforded in this small footprint.
- An oversized one-car garage gives you parking an storage.
- Related Plans: Remove the garage and get an alternate exterior in reverse layout with house plan 51835HZ.
Main Level - Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,263 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,263 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 333 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 159 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 317 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 On 12; 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick