Soaring Spaces with 2 Car Garage
About This Plan
- An angled entry off the quaint covered porch takes you inside this rustic home with great soaring spaces.
- The great room vaults and has access to the porch in back.
- The kitchen has an angled counter for casual conversation and meals and has views to the great room, dining room and the screened porch in back.
- The master bed is on the main floor and has a vaulted ceiling and great closet space.
- The upper floor has two beds and a loft where you can relax.
- There's more room below with a bunk room, bed and family room. The back rooms both walk out to the back if you have a sloping lot. And storage rounds out the floor.
- Laundry is tucked by the two-car garage.
- Related Plans: For an alternative version, see house plan 12942KN. See Plan 12907KN for this same layout with a single garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,060 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 960 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,441 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 659 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front