Sophistication and Comfort
About This Plan
- Sophistication and comfort are combined in this 3,719 sq. ft. design. Expect the best when you walk into the entry with a handy coat closet and built-ins.
- The great room draws you in through arched openings. A fireplace flanked by windows is the focal point of this design.
- The kitchen is another hub. With an eat-at island, large pantry, breakfast nook (with access to the backyard) and to the formal dining room, this is the center of a lot of activity.
- The main floor master suite has an attractive fireplace flanked by built-ins. The walk-in closet won't disappoint, not will the master bath.
- Upstairs, a second family room with a fireplace of its own and a nearby bath is a great place to relax in. Two bedrooms both with seating areas, share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,452 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,267 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss