Southern Acadian Home Plan with Split-Bed Layout
About This Plan
- This brick-clad home plan with a Southern Acadian style features an open floor plan in the center of a split bedroom layout.
- The sizable family room boasts a corner fireplace and seamlessly flows into the kitchen, where an island hosts a double-bowl sink.
- The dining area provides access to a rear porch, protected from the elements on three sides.
- Retreat to the master bedroom for peace and quiet and find a 5-fixture bathroom with a walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The double garage extends from the front of the home and includes a dedicated storage room for lawn supplies.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,969 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,969 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 235 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 10"
- Depth: 68' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 556 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick