Southern Acadian House Plan with Secluded Master Suite
About This Plan
- Four big columns support the covered front porch of this Southern home plan and a rear porch offers even more outdoor space.
- The open floor plan permits views from the dining room to the family room to the keeping room.
- A brick arch adds interesting detail to the entrance of the keeping room .
- A pine beam delineates the space between the kitchen and the keeping room.
- Grab a snack at the island snack bar or just sit and chat while dinner is cooking.
- The master suite is sited in the rear of the home and has a large bathroom with soaking tub and double sinks.
- This plan has a two car garage and a wide boat garage with two entrances.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,790 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,790 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 275 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 275 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 102' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 1227 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12