Southern Acadian House Plan with Split Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- A split bedroom layout gives you great privacy in your master suite in this southern Acadian house plan.
- The foyer opens to the family room ahead and the dining room to your right with a wood column helping define spaces and lend character to the home. Two more wood columns define the space between the family room and the kitchen.
- There is island seating in the kitchen which has access views across to the fireplace in the family room and outdoors to the rear porch. Access to the porch is steps away from the kitchen making that a great spot for eating al fresco.
- The master suite has 10' tray ceilings and a large walk-in closet. A door in the walk-in gives you access to your laundry. How convenient!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,191 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,196 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 410 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 81' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 668 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick