About This Plan
- This magnificent Southern-style home plan gets major curb appeal from its four substantial columns and stacked porches.
- There are fireplaces in almost all the main rooms and the two-story ceiling in the family room creates a major impact.
- The well-equipped kitchen has a walk-in pantry and a big center island with an extra sink that gives you more work space.
- You will find the master bedroom to be especially roomy and the walk-in closet here is immense.
- Three large bedrooms are located on the upper floor and a dedicated exercise room saves you from heading out to the gym.
- Stunning views of the family room below can be had from the second floor balcony with its open rail.
- A three car garage with storage extends off the back of the home and gives you 1,019 square feet of sheltered space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,749 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,631 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 4"
- Depth: 112' 0"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1019 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick