About This Plan
- This delightful Southern home plan has stacked porches and a big screened porch to enjoy the cool breezes.
- Three dormers, decorative shutters and a metal roof will draw your eye in appreciation.
- The dining room is extra spacious for all those holiday meals and entertaining.
- A vaulted ceiling soars over the family room and breakfast area and a wall of windows sheds light.
- On the ground level, a big rec room is the first thing you see and the guest bedroom boasts twin walk-in closets, making this suited as an in-law suite.
- Use the residential elevator to move from level to level with ease.
- Three big bedrooms are on the upper floor and an open rail balcony allows you to see the family room and foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,945 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,353 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,293 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 674 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 72' 2"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 582 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick