Southern Charmer With 4 Beds And Bonus
About This Plan
- A wide covered porch supported by stately columns sums up gives this plan its southern country roots.
- The foyer gives you views extending through to the back of the home.
- The family room has a vaulted ceiling and a fireplace flanked by built-ins. A more private living room can be closed off with pocket doors.
- The kitchen looks out across the vaulted breakfast area which extends out past the family room making room for windows that help brighten the home.
- Spacious is the word for the master suite with a huge L-shaped walk-in closet.
- The laundry room is up on the second floor in this home close by the three bedrooms.
- Upstairs, three beds share two baths and expansion space over the garage can be put to many uses.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 32587WP (2,393 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,102 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,142 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 327 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1386 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick