Stately Southern Home Plan
About This Plan
- A wide covered porch supported by stately columns sums up this home's Southern roots.
- Another screened porch in the rear will have you spending time outdoors in comfort.
- Two columns divide the kitchen from the great room with its fireplace while still allowing views of both rooms.
- A bay window extends the breakfast nook that overlooks the porch.
- Spacious is the word for the master suite that has room for a sitting area as well as a large walk-in closet.
- The laundry room is up on the second floor in this home close by the three bedrooms.
- Step down to the future rec room that can be finished as you need it.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 32616WP (3,102 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,393 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,433 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 238 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 310 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 404 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 49' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick