Southern Cottage House Plan with Metal Roof
About This Plan
- This adorable Cottage house plan has a metal roof dressed up with a dormer and big front porch.
- The open layout appeals to today's families with views that extend from the kitchen thru to the dining area and the great room beyond.
- A side entry porch in back gives you a less formal entrance to the home.
- The big master bedroom is located in back away from street noise and comes with twin walk-in closets.
- Use bedroom 3 as a study, if desired.
- Add an optional 2 car garage with a rear entry.
Optional 2-Car Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,749 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,749 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 20 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 253 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 240 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,643 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 31' 7"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 587 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick