Southern Country Retreat
About This Plan
- The covered front porch welcomes you into this southern country retreat. The large great room features a gas fireplace and custom built-in cabinets.
- The well-appointed kitchen/dining area contains a large pantry, angled island with raised snack bar as well as a sunny bay window.
- Just off the dining area is a nice sized laundry. Plently of storage, a built-in laundry sink and easy access from the rear porch make clean up a breeze.
- A French door leads out onto the rear covered porch or the huge screened porch.
- French doors lead out onto the screened porch from the master bedroom, the perfect retreat.
- The bath has lots of counter space, a tub/shower unit and large linen storage area.
- Don't need the future space? See house plan 2551DH and gain more room in the kitchen, a laundry room and other nice touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,377 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,377 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 349 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 195 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 195 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room