Southern Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted Rear Porch
About This Plan
- A wide foyer with built-ins ushers you back to the huge, open living space in this Southern Farmhouse house plan.
- 10' ceiling heights are standard and the living room ceiling is lined with beautiful beams.
- Step out to the tray vaulted rear porch through sliding glass doors.
- Every bedroom in the house has a walk-in closet and a private or close-by bathroom.
- The master suite gets a wing of its own and more beautiful beams on the ceiling.
- Sliding barn doors close off the large laundry room where there are plenty of folding counters.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 987 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 0"
- Depth: 73' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 954 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"