Southern House Plan in Two Versions
About This Plan
- Transom windows shed extra light into the foyer and dining room of this Southern house plan.
- You get both a formal living room and an informal family area in back, where double doors lead out to the relaxing covered lanai.
- The kitchen is huge with lots of counter space and storage from the island and walk-in pantry.
- Bedrooms are separated onto opposite sides of the home, a wonderful privacy feature.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate interior layout with house plan 82105KA (1,934 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,934 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,934 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 28 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 48' 8"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss