Southern House Plan Loaded with Interesting Features
About This Plan
- A surprising amount of interesting features have been designed into this one story Southern house plan.
- Get tray ceilings in the formal dining room and master suite plus arched entryways between rooms and a two-way fireplace that warms both the hearth room and the great room.
- A pocket office gives you a quiet corner to get work done with a view out the window to the screened porch.
- An 11' high ceiling crowns the entry foyer and the dining room.
- Built-in entertainment centers can be found in both the great room and hearth room.
- A tandem garage bay adds extra space and has a man door to the outside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,022 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,022 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 772 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12