Southern House Plan with 5 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This modest-sized Southern house plan gives you five good-sized bedrooms and a study.
- The main living area combines the kitchen, dining room and living room all in one big open space.
- The kitchen has an eating bar that overlooks the living room.
- With the master suite off by itself on the left side, the four additional bedrooms fall on the right side of the home.
- Bedrooms 2 and 5 get walk-in closets.
- Related Plans: Gain a study and get an alternate exterior with house plan 52266WM (1,988 sq. ft.). Downsize with house plan 52268WM (1,648 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,831 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,831 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 49 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 10"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick