Southern House Plan with Bonus Space
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A beautiful hip roof extends over the 8' deep front porch of this gracious Southern house plan.
- 12' ceilings top the foyer and the family room with a lovely arch between the two rooms.
- From the kitchen island you can see the family room fireplace but there is enough wall space to lessen any kitchen noise.
- Options include a possible fifth bedroom instead of the study and a huge bonus room on the second floor, complete with walk-in closet and bathroom.
- Homeowners get a spacious master suite with a tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a giant bathroom with a two-entry shower stall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,179 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,179 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 482 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 6"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 690 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick