Southern House Plan with Game Room and Loft
About This Plan
- Elegant circle-top windows mirror the elegant features inside of this Southern house plan.
- Tray and vaulted ceilings plus built-ins by the great room fireplace and double doors that usher you into the formal dining room all elevate this home, giving it a custom feel.
- The marvelous open floor plan in the main living area lets your family easily spend time together.
- Four stools at the raised eating bar in the kitchen give your family a place to grab a quick snack or just chat while dinner is cooking.
- The spacious master suite has sloped ceilings and lots of room to create a fabulous master retreat.
- Climb the stairs to reach the big game room that comes with a handy half bathroom.
- Bench seating and a built-in desk in the loft area make this space extremely functional.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,471 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,984 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 487 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 168 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 57' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 853 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Split Bedrooms