Southern House Plan with Home Office
About This Plan
- 10' high ceilings in most of the rooms expand the feeling of spaciousness in this attractive Southern house plan.
- A home office near the foyer gives you a quiet place to work from home.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see into the dining area and family room, thanks to the open floor plan.
- Double doors lead to the rear covered porch and there's an uncovered patio area too.
- Homeowners get a large master suite with a tray ceiling and a big walk-in closet.
- The family bedrooms are all the way across the home on the other side of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,570 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,570 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 115 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 10"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick