Southern House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- This delightful one level home showcases a beautiful, contemporary exterior in brick and stone and a three car, attached garage.
- The open floor plan connects the dining room with 10’ ceiling height, the great room with fireplace and a large kitchen featuring an 8’ island with seating.
- Triple French doors access the large, covered rear porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- The hallway boasts a 10’ vaulted ceiling height and a wall of built-ins.
- The laundry room offers easy access to the bedrooms and the mud room.
- In the master suite, homeowners get a raised 10’ ceiling height, double bowl vanity, shower and large walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms complete the main level.
- The spacious rear porch delights the homeowner with a fireplace for cool evenings and a grilling station that creates an outdoor kitchen.
- Included with this plan is an unfinished basement offering storage or possible additional square footage if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,099 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,099 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,099 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 65' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 360 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available