Southern House Plan with Room for Expansion
About This Plan
- Beautiful sightlines and gorgeous ceiling treatments characterize this elegant Southern house plan.
- From the moment you step in the front door, you are treated to amazing views of the library hall, living/dining room with its vaulted ceiling and right out to the rear covered veranda beyond.
- Built-in bookshelves line the library hall and there are display niches for your collectibles.
- Beams top the ceilings in the kitchen and keeping room and the nearby screened porch stands ready for your bug-free outdoor dining.
- The owner's suite truly shines with a stunning vaulted ceiling and a huge dressing room/walk-in closet that has an island for extra storage.
- Send the kids up to the enormous second floor rec room to play where three dormer windows bring in light.
- All three bedroom suites have walk-in closets and private bathrooms.
- Future expansion space lies over the three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,838 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,343 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 122' 10"
- Depth: 70' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1048 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery