Southern House Plan with Vaulted Lanai
About This Plan
- Outdoor living is emphasized in this Southern house plan that has both a front porch and a rear vaulted lanai.
- The big family room has a lovely tray ceiling, a plant shelf and sliding glass doors that overlook the rear porch.
- The kitchen sink is nicely positioned to take in views of the family room, nook and rear porch.
- Need a study? Turn the living room into a good-sized study with double doors to keep the noise out.
- Three large family bedrooms lie on the left side of the house, away from the master suite.
- With the whole right side of the home devoted to the master suite, you get a gorgeous and large bedroom, giant walk-in closet and deluxe private bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 82188KA (2,390 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,362 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,362 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 206 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 231 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 18' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss