Southern-Inspired 4-Bedroom House Plan with Inviting Front Porch
About This Plan
- This 4-bed southern-inspired house plan features an inviting front porch with exposed wood columns.
- Captivate your senses while drifting into the open-concept floor plan, providing clean sight lines into the kitchen and dining room. This breathtaking kitchen includes a dramatic cathedral ceiling, exposed beams, oversized island with seating for four, and a walk-in pantry.
- French doors frame the fireplace leading to a cozy back porch.
- A wall of windows in the master suite provide ample natural light, and the 5-piece master bath includes a large walk-in closet with built-ins.
- A second bedroom on the main floor offers a full bathroom, ideal for guests. Two additional bedrooms reside in the front of the house.
- NOTE: If a materials list or 2x6 conversion is part of your order, please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,317 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,317 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 307 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 287 sq. ft.
- Carport: 880 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 87' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"