Southern Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this home plan from every angle in our Google+ video.
- In just over 1,550 square feet, you'll enjoy all the comforts of a large home without the price tag in this 2 bedroom one story home plan. Stone, shingle siding and horizontal siding combine to create an attractive exterior.
- As you enter the home, an open concept floor plan leads you to the back of the home where the kitchen, great room and dining room are located.
- 9' ceilings with a 10' step-up in the great room create a volume that feels much larger.
- The bedrooms lie to the left of the home with the master suite at the back. The second bedroom and full bath lie to the front of the entry.
- Finally, a 3 stall garage creates plenty of room for a growing family.
- Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,569 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,569 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 727 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss