Southern Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on one level within a modest footprint in this Southern Ranch house plan.
- Just the right size, the home is easy to clean and maintain.
- The front covered porch is mirrored by a second porch in back.
- The kitchen sink faces the big family room over a peninsula eating bar.
- Sliding glass doors open to the rear lanai.
- The split bedroom layout offers privacy to all the bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,448 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,448 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 121 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 102 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 383 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss