Southern Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- An arched transom window over the front door sends extra light streaming into the foyer of this Southern ranch house plan.
- A half wall in the foyer lets you see into the vaulted dining room.
- The wonderful open floor plan is evident as soon as you walk in the door so you can see right out to the vaulted lanai in back.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the two family bedrooms, placing them on opposite sides of the home.
- Homeowners get a large walk-in closet and a bathroom with double sinks and a make up area.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 82199KA and 82201KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,826 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,826 sq. ft.
- Entry: 57 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 53' 4"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss