Southern Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Rustic wooden shutters on the brick exterior of this Southern ranch home add a nice touch to make the house stand out.
- A nice wide foyer opens up to the spacious family room with its tray ceiling.
- The corner fireplace can be seen all the way from the eating area.
- An efficient kitchen keeps everything close at hand while the adjacent laundry room lets you keep the laundry going while cooking.
- Another tray ceiling tops the big master suite that has lots of wall space for furniture placement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,434 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,434 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 10"
- Depth: 60' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick