Southern Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- The elegant hip roof and shaded front porch help to keep this Southern ranch house plan cool and comfortable.
- The floor plan is laid out to give you three bedrooms in a width less than 50' wide.
- Dine in the formal dining room at the front or in the big breakfast nook in back that has windows on two walls.
- The kitchen sink is positioned so you can see out to the rear covered porch.
- A corner fireplace warms the large family room.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home with the large master suite in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,763 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 414 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 7"
- Depth: 66' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick