Southern Ranch with Screened Porch and Walk-out Basement
About This Plan
- The great room in this Southern Ranch home plan lives up to its name with its grand fireplace, generous size, and vaulted ceiling that continues through the adjacent screened porch.
- Minimal walls between the primary living space, kitchen, and formal dining create the desirable open concept layout in the heart of the home.
- Cooking is a delight in this spacious kitchen, which offers a large island and walk-in pantry with a microwave. A nearby pocket door reveals the mudroom, with access to the 3-car garage, and neighboring laundry room.
- Retreat to the master suite for a true getaway, and enjoy the deluxe 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms and a craft room surround the lower level recreation room that leads to a sizable patio. Plenty of unfinished space provides the must-have storage on homeowners wish list.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,462 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,365 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,097 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 368 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 773 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Garage 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss