About This Plan
- The charm of the South can be found in this Acadian home plan with its hip roof, big front porch and three handsome dormers across the front.
- Graceful full length shutters add to the appeal.
- Elegant features inside include three fireplaces, built-ins in the huge gathering room and designer ceiling treatments in the formal dining room and master suite.
- The efficient kitchen is well laid out with both an island and a peninsula eating bar.
- The walk-in pantry gives you lots of additional storage space.
- The grand master suite has a french door to the rear covered terrace and a spacious bathroom with the soaking tub set in a bay.
- Three large bedrooms on the second floor share space with the enormous rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,093 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,606 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,487 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 8"
- Depth: 99' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 793 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"