Southern Super Saver
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This house plan is available in multiple elevations. All feature 10' foot ceilings with extra detailing, open great room floor plans, front and rear porches, luxurious master suites and a transition buffer from public to private spaces so you won't see any bed walls or toilets from the great room or other public area.
- Paired with a solar water heater and built in the right climate, this house plan could result in net $0 energy bills (significant savings achievable even without the solar component; HERS ratings as low as 0 - see HERS Index link for more information).
- Net-Zero Ready High-Performance Features include:
- Innovative air delivery systems (Central A/C Heat inside conditioned space)
- Raised Heel Trusses that optimize insulation in attic
- CA Corners optimize insulation in exterior walls
- Deep overhangs for shading large window areas
- Sufficient roof real estate for the addition of solar thermal (hot water) and solar PV (power generation)
- Related Plans: Get European styling with house plan 33016ZR and Mediterranean flair with house plan 33017ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,225 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,225 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 387 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss