Southern Tidewater Cottage with Main Floor Master Suite and a 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- This Southern tidewater cottage is charming with a horizontal siding exterior, standing seam metal roof and inviting wraparound front entry porch.
- An octagonal great room with a multi-faceted vaulted ceiling illuminates the interior. This room boasts a fireplace, a built-in entertainment center and three sets of French doors, which lead outside to a vaulted lanai. An abundance of glass doors in the octagonal great room invite the best views and plenty of sunlight and breezes to open the mind and soothe the spirit.
- The well-organized kitchen features a pass-thru out to the lanai - great for entertaining. It also has a center island and an eating bar. The study off the foyer offers built-in cabinetry.
- The master suite is on the main level away from the other bedrooms and has stepped ceilings and two walk-in closets. The master bath has a large walk-in shower, whirlpool tub and dual vanities.
- The open staircase rises to a lofty second floor that overlooks the main living spaces. Upstairs you will find two full bedrooms and bathrooms, as well as a morning kitchen and a balcony for viewing sunsets. In the central hall, a kitchen alcove and a built-in desk open to glorious views.
- The lower level houses the garage, storage and a bonus room for future growth. An attached patio is multi-functional for cookouts, access to water views or just hanging out. It is easy to see why this beautiful beach home is perfect for so many settings. It's casual and open floor plan make for great relaxed living.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,756 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,855 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 901 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Raise Island
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 4"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 38' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side