Southern Traditional Home Plan with 2 or 3 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This southern traditional one-story home plan gives you 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1,994 square feet of living space with an open floor, providing plenty of space to move around in. Walking in, the home invites you with a foyer and welcoming great room, which is open to the dining room and kitchen. An additional breakfast nook provides plenty of space for family and entertaining.
- The spacious kitchen has ample counter space, a center island and a generously sized walk-in pantry. A beautiful built-in fireplace is the focal point of the great room. The fireplace and stepped ceilings add to the appeal of the room and heighten the aesthetics. The nook, dining room, great room and master suite all have doors leading out to the veranda.
- The master suite is large and roomy, while the master bathroom has two walk-in closets, separate vanities, a make-up counter, a center whirlpool tub and an extensive walk-in shower. A guest bedroom and an additional guest bedroom/study completes the living areas.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,994 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 8"
- Depth: 77' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars