Southern Traditional Home Plan with Split-Beds
About This Plan
- Dormer windows enhance the front of the home while the front porch with columns and railings provides and elegant entry.
- The expansive great room with vaulted ceiling and cozy fireplace will provide a wonderful atmosphere for visiting with your guests.
- A U-shaped kitchen provides you ample counter space for preparing dinner while the nearby grilling porch awaits the family chef.
- This split bedroom design offers privacy for all household members and ample closet space in each bedroom.
- Enjoy the luxurious master suite and private bath with relaxing whirlpool bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,683 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,683 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 163 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 538 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick