Southern Traditional House Plan With Large Bonus Room
About This Plan
- The rear porch is the perfect exterior entertaining area with a fireplace to keep everyone warm on chilly nights.
- On the inside of the house, the large living room is open to the kitchen which is the ideal setting for family gatherings.
- Imagine sitting on the front porch rocking chair or enjoying the fireplace on a cool evening on the rear porch.
- The master bedroom is accessed by its own hall and allows refuge from the rest of the house.
- Even more flexible is the bonus room above the garage.
- From a bedroom, to media room, to work out room, to play room, its use is wide open.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,456 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 542 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,243 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 4"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 853 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front