Spacious 4-Bedroom French Country House Plan with Room to Grow
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom French Country home plan features a traditional brick exterior, welcoming covered front porch, and a 3-car garage with a separate enclosed storage area.
- Inside, the living area is open to a wraparound kitchen and a spacious keeping room with a fireplace and breakfast nook, offering endless options for gathering and casual meals.
- Just off the living room, a well-appointed master suite features a roomy walk-in closet and 5-piece bath with a walk-in shower.
- Thoughtful touches like a butler’s pantry lend convenience.
- Enjoy outdoor living on a large covered back porch with its own kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,662 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,662 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 447 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 598 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 10"
- Depth: 105' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 941 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick