Spacious Acadian Home Plan with Second-Level Media Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The eye-catching front porch of this Acadian home plan entices guests to enjoy the fresh air, while building community.
- The side-entry, 3-car garage makes this a great design for a corner lot, and a mudroom inside creates a great transition space when coming or going.
- Clean sight lines are provided from the foyer to the back, covered porch, which presents an outdoor kitchen and fireplace. The chef's kitchen boasts a sizable island for meal prep and a butler's pantry connects to the formal dining room.
- The right wing of the home is where you'll find the master bedroom. Dual closets flank the entrance to the luxurious master bathroom featuring a garden tub, oversized shower, and two vanities.
- A second bedroom resides near the foyer, serving as a great space for guests. On the opposite side of the home, bedrooms 3 and 4 each include a full bath and walk-in closet, and a play room helps contain toys on the main level.
- The second level highlights a large media room with a kitchenette, and a bonus room / fifth bedroom offers versatility.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,171 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,171 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 990 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,002 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 6"
- Depth: 86' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 971 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick